Buying vs. Leasing an INFINITI in Willow Grove
When you're shopping for a new car, an important decision is whether to buy or lease. Given the range of INFINITI Lease Offers and Finance Specials available at our dealership near Philadelphia, either option will give you an attractive offer on your next new INFINITI. Both options have their own pros however, one option might work for you better than the other. Take a look at the following advantages of each option to decide what is best for you.
Advantages of Leasing an INFINITI
• When you lease a car, you have lower monthly payments.
• There can be a warranty to cover the cost of repairs. (Ask dealer for details.)
• It is easy to trade in for a new car every 2 or 3 years.
• You can afford to drive a nicer and newer car.
Advantages of Buying
• You will not drive the same car as everyone else. If you own your car, you can modify and enhance it in any way you like.
• Buying a car is more economical in the long term.
• You can drive as much as you want with no mileage penalty.
• There's a certain pride to being a car owner.
At Faulkner INFINITI of Willow Grove, we know that car buying or leasing is a big decision which is why we're here to help. Just contact us or visit our dealership to explore both options on a new INFINITI of your choice. We'll offer you the whole breakdown of the costs involved in each options to equip you with the necessary information required to make a decision.